LEVERTON Platform Now Available on SAP® App Center
AI-Powered LEVERTON Platform Enables SAP S/4HANA® and SAP Cloud for Real Estate Users to Gain Value from Unstructured data.
BERLIN, Germany – (August 15) – LEVERTON, the market-leading AI-powered document and data abstraction company, today announced its deep learning data extraction platform is now available on the SAP® App Center, the digital marketplace for SAP partner offerings. The LEVERTON platform integrates with SAP S/4HANA® and SAP Cloud for Real Estate solutions using standard SAP approved interfaces and API(s).
Leveraging the latest capabilities of SAP Cloud Platform, the LEVERTON software-as-a-service (SaaS) cloud solution can be quickly integrated to ERP systems, such as SAP HANA® Live for Flexible Real Estate Management, to help businesses automate the extraction of key information from their documents.
As a result of the integration, users of LEVERTON and SAP S/4HANA can experience several benefits, including:
- Deep learning algorithms to extract required information automatically
- Access to a structured data repository with all extracted information
- Spreadsheet exports with links back to the source within the document
- Complete, up-to-date and accurate data imported to ERP systems such as SAP HANA® Live for Flexible Real Estate Management
- Being able to easily sync data within ERP systems, such as SAP HANA® Live for Flexible Real Estate Management
- Cost and time efficiencies with your IFRS16 & US-GAAP lease accounting transitions
- Identifying and reducing data discrepancies
“We are delighted with our platform’s listing in the SAP App Center,” expressed Dan Wucherpfennig, COO (EMEA), LEVERTON. “Listing our product on the SAP App Center not only allows for a more robust engagement with the SAP partner ecosystem, but also adds a layer of credibility to our technology.”